Why is Save Money Malaysia created?
This is to complement my blog on making money (makemoneypenang.blogspot.my) touching on a topic I am very familiar and experienced with. I will share my top tips which you may or may not be aware of applicable anywhere helping our financial freedom.
I will also use this blog to share current savings on deals I'm aware of. Example as a parent of young children, diapers and milk powder discounts at major retailers. As owner of a dog, 3 cats and many fishes in an outdoor pond, I will share products I used for my dear pets. I will also share some products and tools I personally use for car detailing instead of sending to expensive but potentially damaging carwash.. With readers inputs, we will help each other stretch our dollars.
Visitors reading my blogs, do leave a comment and maybe articles you may want to learn more about. Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful saving money journey everyone.
Comments
Post a Comment